Genesis Fugio 1x Adventure Road Bike
Genesis designed its Fugio 1x Adventure Road Bike to offer outstanding performance on all terrain types and to be fully future-proof. It?s ready to ride anywhere and for any future spec changes. It adopts the 12mm axle standard front and rear, internal cable routing to make it compatible with electronic groupsets, super-wide tyre clearance and TRP mechanical disc brakes.
SRAM Apex 1X Drivetrain
Designed to redefine what modern bikes are capable of, the Fugio 1x boasts a seamless double-butted CrMo frame with asymmetric chainstays, which keeps the back end close for better handling and improves the comfort. It also has a carbon fibre road plus fork that delivers precise handling and smoothens out the rougher ground. Also, it?s got SRAM?s Apex 1x drivetrain with an 11-42T expander cassette that gives you a gear for every riding situation. Finally, the Clement X’Plor 50c eat up the miles and help you hang on over the loosest terrain.
- Frame: Genesis Mj?lnir Seamless Double-Butted CrMo, 12mm thru axle
- Fork: Carbon Road Plus, 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ tapered alloy steerer, 12mm thru axle
- Headset: Prestine F-17-A 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ tapered
- Stem: Genesis AS-007, +/- 7-degree rise, 100mm
- Handlebars: Genesis X-Race Pro, 16-degree flare, XS: 400mm; S-M: 420mm; L-XL: 440mm
- Bar Tape: Velo Black Cork with VexGel
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 1×11-Speed
- Crankset: SRAM Apex 1 XSYNC, 42T, XS-S: 170mm; M-L: 172.5mm; XL: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68mm
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1x, Long cage
- Cassette: SRAM PG1130, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Brakes: TRP Spyre-C 2-piston mechanical disc brake, 160/160mm TR160 rotors
- Rims: Jalco XM420, 32h
- Hubs: Formula RX-812F/RX-300R 32h front/rear, 6-bolt
- Spokes: Stainless steel 14g
- Tyres: Clement X’Plor MSO 650x50c, 60tpi
- Saddle: Genesis Road Comfort
- Seatpost: Genesis Alloy, 27.2x400mm
- Weight: 11.32kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Genesis Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
S, XS, M, XL