Ruption Friction BMX Bike
The Ruption Friction is a great beginner’s bike for the taller or more experienced rider, due to its 20.75″ top tube. It’s also built to take a beating, as it’s constructed with a three tube 4130 CrMo 20.75? frame and forks with a 4130 CrMo steerer. Offering awesome specification for an awesome price, it features a fully sealed 9T cassette hub and BB, 3-piece tubular CrMo cranks, meaning it has everything you need to get started.
- Frame: Ruption tri-moly with 20.75″ top tube
- Forks: Ruption tapered 1020 Hi-Ten Steel with 4130 CrMo steerer
- Handlebars: Ruption Hi-Ten Steel, 9″ rise
- Grips: Ruption flangeless grips
- Stem: Ruption 50mm top load
- Headset: 1-1/8? Integrated, fully sealed
- Cranks: 3-piece, 175mm, 4130 CrMo
- Sprocket: Ruption 25T
- BB: Mid type, 19mm, fully sealed
- Chain: Z410 Chain
- Rear Brake: 990 style U-Brake with removable brake hardware
- Brake Lever: Resin and alloy combo levers
- Brake Cables: Slic cable
- Front Hub: 10mm axle, fully sealed
- Rear Hub: 14mm CrMo axle, fully sealed 9T cassette
- Rims: 20″ alloy, 36H
- Tyres: 20″x2.3″ street tread
- Seat: Ruption Pivotal seat and seatpost
- Pedals: Plastic freestyle
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy Ruption Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Polished, Matte Navy