Stan’s No Tubes Flow S1 MTB Wheelset
Burly enough to excel on the even the toughest trails, yet light enough to pedal all day, Stan’s No Tubes Flow S1 MTB Wheelset is up for any challenge. Developed from rims that were proven on Red Bull Rampage and on multiple World Cup DH seasons, the Flow S1 wheels are ready to help you dominate your local trails.
Strong and Multi-purpose
Featuring reinforced rim walls with a 1.6mm deeper profile, the Flow S1?s offer greater impact strength for an even wider range of use. Despite this, they only have a minor weight increase over Stan?s other models. They?re constructed with a 32-hole spoke count front and rear, using easily replaceable standard spokes. Combined with Stan?s faster-engaging and CNC-machined Neo hubs, this wheelset is the ideal choice whether you ride trail, all-mountain, or enduro.
- Durable and lightweight aluminium construction
- Wider rim width for more stability with larger tyres
- 3mm wider than Rapid 30 with no weight gain
- Developed on the World Cup DH circuit
- Rim profile optimised for 2.35″ – 2.80? tyres
- Rim Internal Width: 29mm
- Rim External Width: 33.1mm
- Rim Depth: 17.6mm
- ERD: 566mm (27.5″) / 604mm (29″)
- Spokes: Sapim 2.0/1.8/2.0mm
- ETRTO: 584×29 (27.5″) / 622×29 (29″)
- Nipples: Secure Lock brass silver nipples
- ISO: 27.5″x33.1mm / 29″x33.1mm
- Hub: Stan?s Neo
- Tape: 30mm
- Hole Count: 32-hole, 32-hole
- Valve: 35mm Presta
- Rim Material: 6061 Alloy
- Max Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
- Max Rider Weight: 114kg (250lbs)
- Max Pressure with 2.4″ Tyre: 37psi
- Max Pressure with 2.80″ Tyre: 26psi
- Brakes: Disc
- Tubeless tape and Valves pre-installed
- Use: Aggressive Trail, All Mountain, Enduro, and Downhill
- Weight: 2034g (27.5?) / 2134g (29?)
- WideRight: Rims that are too narrow fail to offer sufficient sidewall support and protection to your tyres and create a less stable shape. The result is less control in the corners, less traction on climbs, and more rolling resistance. Rims that are too wide also distort the tyre profile, decreasing traction and control and driving impacts directly into the rim, negating the impact absorbing advantages of a tyre’s volume. Stan’s WideRight rim widths are designed to strike the perfect balance between tyre volume and sidewall function.
- BST (Bead Socket Technology): Bead Socket Technology rims are designed to match the shape of your tyre’s bead to create a safer and more secure airtight interface. BST rims secure the bead of the tyre, not the sidewall, creating an airtight seal while allowing the tyre’s sidewall to expand to its true, rounder, more effective profile. The result is more traction and less rolling resistance. With lower-profile, less vulnerable sidewalls, Stan’s BST rims are also lighter and stronger by design and accelerate more quickly.
- Neo Hub: The Stan’s Neo hub has a 100% precision CNC machined hub shell that is both incredibly light and strong. It features a 4 pawl, 36-point drive system for amazingly quick engagement. Oversized bearings ensure maximum durability and the swaged axle & wide bearing stance is 3 times stronger than conventional designs. There is a high durometer main seal integrated into the hub shell and the SealLock end caps lock into place bringing unmatched smoothness.
Buy Stan’s No Tubes Wheels & Tyres from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Grey
15 x 100mm Front & 142 x 12mm Rear, 15 x 110mm Front & 148 x 12mm Rear
27.5″ (650b), 29″
Shimano Freehub, Sram Freehub