Fuji Finest 2.5 Road Bike
The Fuji Finest 2.5 is a premium road bike designed to offer exceptional performance and comfort for female cyclists. This bike features a women?s specific aluminium frame that borrows its design features from Fuji?s top-level endurance bikes. These design features, combined with the Finest 2.5?s fine tuned geometry creates a smooth-riding and efficient, perfectly fitted fitness road bike.
Light and Durable
This bike build has an A2-SL custom-butted aluminium frame at its core to provide durability and lightness, and an alloy fork to keep steering smooth and stable. It features a high-end competition endurance geometry for the optimum riding position and to provide superb comfort. The rear triangle features wave seatstays to diffuse road vibrations and provide a more enjoyable ride. To clean the bike up visually and to avoid snagging cables on obstacles when cycling and when storing the bike away, the shift cables have been internally routed.
- Frame: A2-SL Double Butted Aluminium, forged-road dropout w/ 1 eyelet & replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: Alloy integrated w/ 1 1/8″ Alloy steerer
- Crankset: Fuji forged Alloy, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA, sealed cartridge bearing
- Front Derailleur: Shimano A070, 34.9mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano A070, 7-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano A070 STI, 7-Speed
- Pedals: Aero Road w/ clips & straps
- Cassette: Shimano HG-20, 12-28T, 7-Speed
- Chain: KMC HV500, 7-Speed
- Wheelset: Vera Corsa DPM27, 28/32h, Formula road hubs
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c
- Brakeset: Alloy dual pivot, 47mm-57mm reach
- Brake Levers: Shimano A070 STI
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8″ integrated
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 300S Shallow Drop, 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm compact drop
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7?
- Tape: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 351W Women’s, Steel rail
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 Alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Weight: 10.41kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
53cm (21″), 44cm (17.25″)