Fuji Finest 2.3 Road Bike
The Fuji Finest 2.3 Road Bike is designed to offer exceptional performance and to achieve optimum comfort for female cyclists. This bike features a women?s specific premium aluminium frame that uses geometry design features found on from Fuji?s top-level endurance bikes. This bike provides a smooth, efficient and perfectly fitted performance; it is a superb option for a female rider seeking a fitness bike.
Light and Responsive
This bike build has an A2-SL custom-butted aluminium frame at its core for durability and lightness, and a FC-770 carbon fibre fork to keep steering light and responsive. It features high-end geometry for an exceptional riding position, making it ready for Sportives and group rides. The rear triangle features Fuji specific wave seatstays, which diffuse road vibrations and provide a smoother feeling ride. The shift cables have been internally routed to clean the bike up visually and to avoid snagging cables on obstacles when cycling and when putting the bike into storage.
- Frame: A2-SL Alloy tapered seatstays & chainstays w/ rack mount, forged-road dropout w/ 1 eyelet & replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: FC-770 Carbon integrated w/ 1 1/8″ Alloy steerer
- Crankset: Fuji forged Alloy, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA, sealed cartridge bearing
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris, 34.9mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris, 8-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Claris, STI, 8-Speed
- Pedals: Aero Road w/ clips & straps
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-32T, 8-Speed
- Chain: KMC HV700, 8-Speed
- Wheelset: Vera Corsa DPM27, double wall, 24/28h, Formula road hubs
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c
- Brakeset: Alloy dual pivot, 47mm-57mm reach
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris, STI
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8″ integrated
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 300S Shallow Drop, 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm compact drop
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7?
- Tape: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 351W Women’s, Steel rail
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 Alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Weight: 10.17kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
53cm (21″), 50cm (19.75″), 44cm (17.25″), 47cm (18.5″)