DT Swiss EX1501 Spline Front MTB Wheel
The DT Swiss EX1501 Spline Front MTB Wheel is the result after lots of research and race results in the Enduro World Series. Every year the race championship gets harder and more demanding on wheels, and DT Swiss have created a wheel design that takes all this trail abuse in its stride.
Lightweight, Stable, Durable and Reliable
The EX1501 features a 30mm wide internal width so it achieves the perfect tyre profile with wider trail tyres. This width advantage significantly increases grip, traction and rolling efficiency. This lightweight, stable, durable and reliable wheel is perfect for intense descending, Alpine adventures and Enduro World Series race tracks, it?s truly ready for anything.
- Material: Aluminium
- Type: Clincher, Tubeless Ready
- Rim Internal Width: 30mm
- Spokes: DT Competition, straight-pull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead
- Hub Type: DT 240
- Weight: 826g
- Spline: With Straight-Pull spokes and the use of a specific lacing pattern, superlight hubs as well as high-end rims featuring key DT Swiss technology, SPLINE wheels make for a perfect training and racing partner.
- Straight-Pull: The term Straight-Pull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, Straight-Pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
- Pro Lock: DT Pro Lock nipples prevent the spoke-nipple connection from loosening. This patented locking system is based on a special pre-applied dual compound adhesive, which coats the nipple threads. As soon as the nipples are twisted, the dual compound adhesive starts to react and is completely hardened after 6-7 hours. Internal tests show that the reliability and durability of a wheel built with DT Pro Lock nipples are increased up to twenty times compared with the use of standard nipples.
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres have several advantages over the conventional combination of tube and tyre. The tyre can run with lower pressures to provide a better grip without risking snakebites. The lower pressure also results in a more comfortable ride. Eliminating the tube means there is no friction between tube and tyre and therefore less rolling resistance when the tyre rolls over the ground and obstacles. If tubeless milk is used, the tyre can self-seal stings and small cuts. A big advantage for all those who like to ride for long and far away from the nearest bike shop.
Buy DT Swiss Wheels & Tyres from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Orange