DT Swiss EX1501 6-Bolt Rear MTB Wheel
With Enduro riders seeking out tubeless ready wheels with high volume tyres and the lowest of weights, the EX1501 6-Bolt Rear MTB Wheel from DT Swiss is the rim that’s ready to rumble on modern-day courses. Featuring a 36-tooth Ratchet System, this rear roller’s EX 1501 Spline makes sure there is no wasted energy in thrusting you forward.
- Spline: With Straight-Pull spokes and the use of a specific lacing pattern, superlight hubs as well as high-end rims featuring key DT Swiss technology, SPLINE wheels make for a perfect training and racing partner.
- Straight-Pull: The term Straight-Pull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, Straight-Pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
- Tyre type: Clincher tubeless ready
- Valve hole: Presta ? 6.5mm
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Hub axle system: 12/142mm X-12 TA
- Freewheel: DT Swiss Ratchet System
- Free Wheel Body: Shimano and SRAM 9/10/SRAM MTB XD 11
- Disc Mount: IS (6-Bolt)
- Spokes: DT Competition Straightpull
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock? Aluminium
- Lacing: 3-cross
- Tire dimension: 2.1″ – 2.8″
- Included: RWS, 5mm endcaps/axle, Tubeless Valve
- Weight: 915g (Shimano)/905g (SRAM XD)
Buy DT Swiss Wheels from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.