Vitus Energie CRX Cyclocross Bike (Force 1×11 – 2019)
The Vitus Energie CRX Cyclocross Bike is all about rapid race-winning performance, with its lightweight high Modulus carbon frame and fork helping you power your way between the tape, while the SRAM Force 1x drivetrain and brakes ensuring you never miss a gear change and have complete control as you head into the corners.
The Energie CRX
The Energie CRX is Vitus’s high-end full carbon cyclocross race bike ? designed specifically to meet the demands of all-out CX assaults. This high-performance full carbon frame features increased stiffness and tyre clearance making this a phenomenal bike for backcountry roads and forest parks alike. When you take into consideration that numerous Pro Tour teams use cyclo-cross bikes during the early season Classics races you can really appreciate the potential and diversity that this bike can offer.
The Energie comes equipped with a race-ready single ring set up built around the SRAM Force 1 Hydro groupset which combines a wide ratio cassette(11-42t) with a single ring X-SYNC 40t chainring; Force hydraulic disc brakes; a Tubeless-Ready WTB Frequency CX Team/Novatec wheelset and Vitus finishing kit to complete the package.
The Energie CRX frameset features a High-Modulus T700 HM-UD Carbon construction for superior strength to weight. Full internal cable routing has been specifically designed to prevent ingress of mud and water and to increase comfort when shouldering the bike during racing.
The rear axle configuration is adaptable from 142mm x 12mm through axle to 135mm x QR via interchangeable dropouts which can be purchased separately.
A High-Modulus T700 HM-UD full carbon fork features a tapered carbon steerer and beefed-up fork blades to ensure precise tracking and steering with the ability to handle the rigours of competitive cyclocross racing.
SRAM 1×11 Drivetrain
Introducing Force 1×11 drivetrain, the drivetrain for people who love to ride without restraint. From beginner to expert, Force delivers personalized gear choices that take you as far and wide as you want to go. Engineered in Germany with 1x and 2x options, SRAM Force brings the power of riding to everyone, everywhere.
SRAM Force Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The SRAM Force hydraulic disc brakeset delivers immense performance across a broad variety of disciplines. Rival provides the ergonomics, efficiency and technology, Paved or not, Cyclocross or triathlon
Vitus finishing kit
Finishing the Energie off is a collection of own brand parts from Vitus. Using a compact bar, a 3D forged alloy stem, 27.2mm Vitus seatpost and a Vitus CX specific saddle. A great, light-weight finishing kit to top the Energie off.
- Frame: T700 High Modulas CX carbon frame 142 x 12mm
- Forks: High Modulas Tapered Carbon Fork with 12mm thru axle
- Chainset: SRAM Force XSync 40t, 50cm = 170mm, 52/54cm = 172.5mm, 56/58cm = 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Brake/Shift Levers: SRAM Force CX1 with hydraulic brake
- Front Derailleur: N/A, 1x system
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force CX1
- Cassette: SRAM 11T-42T
- Chain: SRAM 11-Speed
- Tyres: WTB Cross Boss 700 x 35c tanwall
- Front Brake: SRAM Force hydraulic disc – 160mm
- Rear Brake: SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc – 160mm
- Handlebars: Vitus CX bar – 50/52cm = 420mm, 54/56/58cm = 440mm
- Stem: Vitus 6 Bolt – 50cm = 80mm, 52/54cm = 90mm, 56/58cm = 100mm
- Saddle: Vitus
- Seatpost: Vitus Alloy 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Vitus bolt
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
52cm (20.5″), 58cm (22.75″), 56cm (22″), 50cm (19.5″), 54cm (21″)