Vitus Energie Carbon CR CX Bike – Rival 1×11
Vitus’ Energie Carbon CR CX Bike changes the landscape of how a cyclocross bike can, and should, perform. A lightweight carbon frame, internally routed cables, hydraulic disc brakes, generous mud clearance, and SRAM?s Rival 1 groupset allows the Energie Carbon CR CX Bike to perform when it matters. Unleash this race-ready rig when it’s time to produce a professional performance. When you’re not chasing a podium place, this high-end carbon cyclocross bike can be used for training and commuting in style and comfort.
Top-end Carbon for Cyclocross Season
The Energie Carbon CR CX Bike is a full carbon cyclocross race bike that is designed specifically to meet the demands of all-out cyclocross assaults. With increased stiffness and enhanced tyre clearance, Vitus’ Energie Carbon CR CX Bike is an excellent steed for tackling country roads and forest parks alike. With numerous Pro Tour teams using cyclocross bikes during the early season Classics you can certainly appreciate the versatility that this bike can offer.
Race-ready Components and Wheelset
The Energie Carbon CR CX Bike comes equipped with a race-ready 1x set-up that is built around SRAM’s Rival 1 groupset. The wide ratio cassette and single ring X-SYNC 40T chainring work together seamlessly for a smooth, efficient performance. Rival hydraulic disc brakes will give you the confidence to throw yourself into fast, tight corners with confidence; a tubeless-ready WTB Freqi23/Novatec wheelset and a Vitus finishing kit complete the package.
Strong and Stiff Carbon Frameset with Internal Cable Routing
The Energie Carbon CR CX Bike frameset features a high-modulus T700 HM-UD carbon construction for a superb strength-to-weight ratio. Full internal cable routing has been specifically designed to prevent ingress of mud and water, keeping your shifting performance sharp and crisp deep into a cross race as well as increasing comfort when shouldering the bike during racing.
- Frame: High-modulus T700 HM-UD Carbon, disc brake specific, 12mm through axle (Shimano E-Thru standard)
- Forks: High-modulus T700 HM-UD Carbon with tapered Carbon steerer, disc brake specific, 12mm through axle
- Chainset: SRAM Rival 1, X-SYNC 40T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Brake/Shift Levers: SRAM Rival 1 HRD 11-Speed, hydraulic disc brake
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival 1, long cage (accommodates 10T ? 42T cassette)
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1170, 11-Speed, 11T-32T
- Chain: SRAM PCX1, 11-Speed
- Wheels: WTB Freqi23/Novatec
- Tyres: WTB CrossBoss, 700x35c
- Front Brake: SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake: SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- Handlebars: Vitus compact, 6061 Alloy, 128mm drop/ 77mm reach
- Headset: Token A83M-15, 1.1/8? ? 1.5?
- Stem: Vitus, 3D forged 6061-T6 aluminium, + / – 7 degree rise
- Saddle: Vitus
- Seatpost: Vitus, 6061-T6 alloy, 15mm offset, 27.2mm x 350mm
- Seatclamp: Vitus bolt
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Green – Green