Eastway Emitter R1 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike
The Eastway Emitter R1 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike is its show piece model and with it?s all carbon frame and fork, Di2 gearing and lightweight Mavic wheels, its itching to be ridden fast! Whether you?re entering local races, or just want to increase your mileage, the Emitter R1 is the ideal choice as it?s the lightest and fastest in Eastway?s range. However, this doesn?t mean it?s harsh and demanding as it balances a stiff power delivery with a smooth and compliant ride.
Shimano Ultegra Di2 Groupset
Offering you the same electronic shifting technology as seen on Shimano?s top of the line Dura-Ace groupset, with only a minor weight increase, it?s little wonder the 11-Speed 6870 Di2 Ultegra groupset is rated so highly in the cycling press and amongst Pro riders. Shimano Di2 is as accurate and responsive as shifting gets, giving you the gear you need, when you need it, every time and with minimal effort. Finally, The Ultegra chainset comes with 52/36T chainrings, which with the 11-28T cassette, strikes just the right balance of ease of climbing with good top-end speed on the flat.
Mavic Ksyrium Elite Wheelset
The Emitter R1 rolls on a Mavic Kysrium Elite Wheelset that has been completely reinvented. A legend amongst long-distance enthusiasts, this latest version is superlight, yet the rim width has been increased to improve the ride quality. Supporting the wheelset and offering excellent grip is a pair of 700x25c Mavic Yksion Elite tyres.
Ritchey/Fizik Finishing Kit
To finish off this quality package, the Emitter is built up with a full Ritchey finishing kit, with matching bars, stem and seatpost. Lightweight, strong and reliable, Eastway has refused to cut any corners when completing this build. Topping it off, there?s a custom colourway Fizik Antares saddle, a model that?s a common site on many Pro bikes.
- Frame: High-modulus T700 UD full carbon, internal cable routing, replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: High-modulus T700 UD full carbon, tapered steerer, 9mm QR
- Headset: Ritchey Integrated, tapered 1 1/8″ to 1.5″
- Stem: Ritchey WCS 6D, 52cm: 90mm; 54cm: 100mm; 56/58cm: 110mm; 60cm: 120mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey WCS Streem II, 52cm: 400mm; 54/56cm: 420mm; 58/60cm: 440mm
- Handlebar Tape: Lizard Skin DSP 2.5mm thick
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-Speed
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra 6870 STI
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra calipers
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 52/36T, 52cm: 170mm; 54/56/58cm: 172.5mm; 60cm: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB86
- Cassette: Shimano HG-500, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano 11-Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Elite QR front and rear
- Tyres: Mavic Yksion Elite 700x25c (bike compatible with 700x28c without mudguards)
- Saddle: Fizik Antares
- Seatpost: Ritchey Comp Alloy 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Bottle Cage Mounts: Double
- Warranty: 5-year frame warranty, 12-month parts warranty
- Weight: 7.37kg/16.24lbs (54cm)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Eastway Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Claret – Royal