DVO Suspension Emerald DH Fork
The most advanced suspension fork ever created. DVO is short for ?Developed? and DVO is a new suspension company with over 80 years of suspension building, tuning, designing, and riding experience.
The DVO Emerald Fork is the result of decades worth of experience in suspension building & tuning. There’s a lot to be said about starting with a clean sheet of paper & a wish list of features when executed correctly, produce the ultimate suspension fork. Their goal wasn’t to reinvent the wheel, just take a different approach to making it & applying existing knowledge to the unique requirements of high performance mountain bike suspension. For example, DVOs damping requirements are inspired by motocross & dynamic valving but applied to mountain bikes where chassis are lighter & humans are the motor. Another example is the Carbon Torsion Arch….Pure Stroke of Genius never been done before kinda stuff.
- Advanced piston and shim stack designs
- Wide and smooth adjustability range for both compression and rebound
- Quality materials for every part
- Advanced cartridge designs with strong reliability and serviceability
- Hand-assembly with an elevated level of quality control
- Easy and intuitive product service that emphasizes customer support and spare parts availability
- Education including weekly videos on set-up, tuning, and servicing
- Products engineered by riders for riders
- Weight: 2950g without CTA
- Trail: 26″ – 121.75mm, 27.5″ – 121.75mm
- Offset: 26? – 44mm, 27.5? – 49.92mm
- Damping: Twin Tube Open Bath Cartridge, High-low speed compression damping through advanced dynamic Emerald valving
- Spring: Linear optimised air chamber
- Adjustments: Adjustable Negative Springs – Negative coil springs with adjustable preload allows fine tuning for different main spring air pressures, Air Spring – 2900-3000g
- Steerer: Tapered Aluminium
- Crown:Patent pending Carbon torsion arch/Hex core carbon features proprietary lay-up and increases torsional stiffness at the wheel by 50%
- Upper Legs: 43-41mm taper/7000 series Aluminium/hard anodised
- Stanchions: 36mm/7000 series Aluminium/hard anodised Molybdenum disulfide coated
- Lowers: Forged magnesium/extra large contact area between drop-outs & 20mm axle eliminates slippage
- Additional Features: Direct Mount Stem: Fits all after market direct mount stem applications
- CTA: Carbon Torsion Arch improves torsional stiffness at the wheel by 25% and improves increased steering precision.
- OTT Adjuster: Externally tune the negative spring improving plushness
- Bottom Loader: High & Low Speed compression removes in minutes with ZERO loss of oil
Buy DVO Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
SE Brown, Black, Green
27.5″ (650b), 26″
1.1/8″ – 1.5″ Tapered