Cube Elite C:62 29 Race Hardtail Bike
The Elite C:62 29 Race Hardtail Bike may be Cube’s high-performance carbon speed machine, but it does not sacrifice any of its versatility in its quest for speed. With it’s ultra-light and efficient carbon fibre frame it’s the perfect choice for cross-country and marathon-distance races. Despite its race-ready qualities, its capable enough for those who want to rip it up at the trails.
This outstanding carbon fibre frame is paired up with the best mechanical drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes that Shimano has to offer. Kitted out with an XTR 2×11 drivetrain and XTR brakes, you’ve got slick shifting with a gear range for any riding situation and the stopping power to finely control your descents or kill your speed in an instant. This is all combined with the Newman carbon bars and seatpost and Newman 25mm rims, so you’ll be running out of excuses not to be on the podium!
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB, 12x142mm, Integrated Cable Routing
- Fork: Fox 32 Float SC FIT4, 2-Position Remote Lever, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, integrated, top 1 1/8″, bottom 1.5″
- Stem: Newmen Evolution SL 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced 318.0 Carbon, 740mm
- Grips: Cube SCR
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR FD-M9020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M9000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano XTR SL-M9000-I Direct Attach
- Brake System: Shimano XTR BR-M9000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Shimano XTR FC-M9020, 36x26T
- Cassette: Shimano XT CS-M8000, 11-42T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A25, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm/12x142mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Saddle: Cube Race EXC 145, Carbon
- Seatpost: Newmen Advanced, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 9.6kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
43.5cm (17″), 58.5cm (23″), 53cm (21″)