Fit Eighteen 18″ BMX Bike
The Fit Eighteen BMX may be slightly smaller than a full-sized model, but with its part CrMo frame, full CrMo fork and 3-piece cranks, it?s built to take a beating. The Eighteen is as far from a normal beginner 18? BMX as you can get and with its geometry tailored towards younger rides and its taller bars, it handles like a pro?s bike, only smaller!
- Frame: 4130 CrMo front triangle
- Forks: 4130 CrMo
- Size: TT: 18″; CS: 12.5″; HT: 73.5?; ST: 70?; SA: 7.83″
- Bars: 2 Piece, Width: 28?; Rise: 8″
- Stem: Mini top load
- Headset: Integrated
- Brake Levers: 2-finger
- Brakes: Welded mounts, 990 U-Brake
- Gearing: 25x9T
- Cranks: 8-spline, 3-piece tubular (152mm long)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid type
- Pedals: Wellgo plastic
- Front Hub: Alloy low flange 10mm
- Rear Hub: Alloy 9T cassette hub, 14mm axle
- Rims: Alloy single wall 18″
- Tyres: Fit T/A 18″x2.25″
- Seat: Fit alloy seat/post combo (padded)
- Weight: 22.9lbs/10.38kg
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy Fit Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.