NS Bikes Eccentric Lite 2 Hardtail Bike
NS Bikes Eccentric Lite 2 Hardtail Bike boasts a custom formed and butted 6061-T6 Alloy construction and offers a truly unique riding experience. Unlike many other hardtails in this category that are short and steep, the geometry on the is Eccentric Lite 2 is long and slack. This means it gives you a longer reach for better weight distribution and increased stability over the most challenging terrain.
Shimano Deore Drivetrain
To get the most out of the unique geometry, you need tough and durable components. NS has spec?d this bike up with RST Blaze 120mm travel forks, a Shimano 1×10 drivetrain with a wide range cassette and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. This means you?ll have fine control on the most technical descents and always have the perfect gear for every riding situation.
- Frame: NS Bikes 6061-T6 Alloy, custom formed and butted tubes, 135x10mm dropouts
- Fork: RST Blaze TnL 29, 120mm travel
- Headset: GW integrated tapered IS42/IS52, sealed bearings
- Stem: NS Tone 31.8, 45mm
- Handlebars: NS Bar, 760mm
- Grips: NS Sam Pilgrim signature, without flanges
- Crankset: SR Suntour Zeron 1X AX-S-BT-30T, 175mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SLM-610, 10-Speed
- Derailleur: Shimano RD M610 Deore,10-Speed
- Chain: KMC, 10-Speed
- Cassette: Sunrace CSMS2 TAY 10-Speed, 11-42T
- Bottom Bracket: SR Suntour Euro BB BSA
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M315, 180/160mm rotors
- Front Hub: Joytech 9x100mm QR
- Rear Hub: Joytech cassette QR
- Rims: Octane One Solar 29? tubeless ready
- Tyres: WTB Trail Boss wire bead, 29×2.4″
- Seatpost: Kalloy 30.9mm
- Saddle: Octane One Rocker steel rails
- Weight: 14.7
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer?s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer?s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Turquoise