NS Bikes Eccentric Lite 1 Hardtail Bike
The NS Bikes Eccentric Lite 1 features a lightweight but very tough alloy frame. With its radical and unique geometry and slack angles, this bike is a superb example of what a modern, do-everything, stylish looking hardtail should provide.
Well Equipped and Well Prepared
Equipped with a SR Suntour Axon fork that has 120mm of travel, complete with a remote speed lockout and adjustable rebound; this enables you to fine tune your bikes riding characteristics when out on the trails. Combined with complete SRAM 11-Speed drivetrain and SRAM Level disc brakes, this bike is ready for the most challenging days in the mountains and well prepared for the adrenaline fuelled, high-speed descents on the way back down again.
- Frame: 6061-T6 custom formed and butted, 135x10mm dropouts
- Fork: SR Suntour Axon LOR DS 15QLC32, 120mm travel, 9x100mm axle, tapered headtube
- Headset: Integrated tapered, IS42/IS52
- Brakes: SRAM Level
- Brake Rotors: 180mm
- Crankset: SR Suntour Zeron 1X AX-S-BT, 30T, 175mm
- Shifters: SRAM NX, 11-Speed
- Derailleur: SRAM NX Type 2.1, long cage, 11-Speed
- Cassette: Sun Race MS7, 11-42T, 11-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: SR Suntour EURO, BSA
- Handlebars: NS Bar, 760mm
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Seatpost: Kalloy, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Octane One Rocker
- Stem: NS Tone, 45mm, 31.8mm
- Front Hub: NS 15x110mm disc
- Rear Hub: NS Cassette 135x10mm
- Rims: Octane One Solar 29″, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: WTB Trail Boss, 29×2.4, TCS Light/Fast Rolling, Dual DNA Compound
- Weight: 13kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer?s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer?s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
Purple – Pink
49.5cm (19.5″), 44.5cm (17.5″), 40.5cm (16″)