NS Bikes Eccentric Cromo 29″ Hardtail Bike
The NS Bikes Eccentric CrMo 29″ features modern geometry, which consists of a long reach, steep head angle; this bike is perfect for those who ride flat out. The bike is constructed from exceptionally strong CrMo Steel and at 2.4kg, the frame is light for the riding characteristics it offers. As well as no material being as durable as steel, it offers a compliant ride; it flexes more than aluminium and makes carving your way down the mountainside more fluid and dynamic.
This bike is equipped with a dropper seatpost so you can get the most comfortable seating position on the climbs and can then drop it down out of the way for the descents. The dropper post, coupled with the dynamic geometry, frame strength, component build and weight make this bike an all-day exploring, mountain dominating, downhill conquering force to be reckoned with.
- Frame: 4130 CrMo Tange Eccentric, Boost 148×12 dropouts
- Fork: RockShox Recon, 140mm travel, 15x110mm Boost
- Headset: Integrated Tapered, IS42/IS52
- Brakes: SRAM Level
- Brake Rotors: 180mm
- Crankset: SR Suntour Zeron 1X AX-S, 30T, 175mm
- Shifters: SRAM NX, 11-Speed
- Derailleur: SRAM NX Type 2.1, long cage, 11-Speed
- Cassette: Sun Race 11-42T 11-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: SR Suntour Euro, BSA
- Handlebars: NS Bar, 760mm, 12mm Rise
- Grips: NS Hold Fast
- Seatpost: Kind Shock E30i-S Stealth dropper-post, 125mm travel, 31.6mm diameter
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket, CrMo rails
- Stem: NS Tone, 45mm, 31.8mm diameter
- Front Hub: NS Rotary 15 Boost, 15x110mm disc
- Rear Hub: NS Rotary 148x12mm Boost disc
- Rims: Octane One Solar tubeless ready
- Tyres: WTB Trail Boss, 29×2.4″, TCS Light Fast Rolling DNA
- Weight: 13.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer?s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer?s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
44.5cm (17.5″), 40.5cm (16″)