Shimano DXR MX71 Crankset
The Shimano DXR component group brings top-level design and engineering to BMX racing. DXR is designed to meet the demands of today’s Olympic prospects, and ideal for use at your local race track.
NOTE: Chainring not included.
- BMX HollowTech II crankset for serious racing using the new external bottom bracket bearing system to maximum effect
- Lightweight yet rigid design is highly durable and incredibly strong
- HollowTech II bottom brackets bearings are mounted outboard of the frame, increasing there diameter and placing them more widely apart; this dramatically changes the load on the bearings increasing rigidity and bearing service life
- Comes complete with chainring fixing bolts and nuts
- For use with a single chainring in a choice of sizes from 34 tooth to 46 tooth
- Conceived for strength based on proven Saint Hollowtech II design
- Reinforced pedal/crank interface
- 9-speed HG chain compatible
- Chainline: 44mm
- 68mm BB shell compatible
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
With Clamp Bolt