Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Rear Deraillleur
The Dura-Ace R9100 rear derailleur takes Shadow technology from Shimano?s MTB range and introduces it to the road. The shadow design places the rear derailleur under the chainstay and cassette to give a slimmer profile, which not only improves aerodynamics but helps prevent damage in a crash.
The Shadow design offers faster wheel changes thanks to the fact that it moves the derailleur out of the way of the dropouts. It also offers faster and more precise shifting than ever before.
The R9100 derailleur only comes in one length and will work with cassette sprockets up to 30T. This means that the R9100 offers a greater rider tuned ratio than previous editions.
- Maximum Sprocket: 30T
- Minimum Sprocket: 11T
- Maximum Front Difference: 16T
- Total Capacity: 35T
- Stable shifting performance
- Distance between pulleys is maintained through the shifting range
- Shimano Shadow RD construction
- Low profile rear derailleur design
- Race endurance for less damage in crash
- Adapted for race specific frame design
- Weight: 158g
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.