Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Double Chainset
The Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Double Chainset has been completely re-designed to offer the very best combination of light weight and stiffness. It features Shimano’s iconic 4 arm hollow spider that is made from hollow-forged aluminium.
Although the crank arms and spider arms are noticeably bigger, which increases stiffness, the overall weight has dropped by 7g over the previous edition of Dura-Ace.
Shimano has adapted the crankset to work with disc brake road bikes that generally have 135mm rear hub spacing and shorter chainstays without the need to increase Q-factor thanks to its wider chainring spacing.
The Double version offered here comes in numerous gear combinations to best suit each individual riders needs.
Please note: Bottom bracket is NOT included.
- Enhanced design saves 7g while maintaining rigidity
- Iconic 4-arm construction maintains high rigidity and reduces weight
- Optimised crank arm design strengthens key stress zones
- New chainring tooth profile is adapted for race bike specific disc brake systems
- Accommodates shorter chainstays (410mm) with 135mm OLD rear spacing
- Hollowglide chainring construction maintains smooth shifting whilst reducing weight and increasing stiffness
- Weight: 621g (53.39T)
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
55.42t, 52.36t, 54.42t, 53.39t
175mm, 170mm, 172.5mm