Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 C40 Clincher Wheelset
This Shimano Dura-Ace wheelset is designed to meet professional road racing criteria. These lightweight carbon clinchers feature an alloy braking surface, which maintain high-performance braking with standard brake pads.
Carbon Clincher Wheelset
This Dura-Ace wheelset has a rim depth that is 35mm deep and 20.8mm wide. The rim profile on this carbon clincher delivers a lightweight wheelset that has improved aerodynamics, increased rigidity, and excellent inertia for sprinters and TT specialists. At only 1,485 grams for the carbon clincher wheelset, these Dura-Ace wheels will deliver the high-end performance you need.
- Lightweight carbon clincher, 35mm, 20.8mm wide rims with alloy braking surfaces
- Stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races – super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Freehub uses quick pawl engagement every 10 degrees
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium freehub body keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- Supplied with QR skewer
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible rear wheel
- Weight: 1,485 grams
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Wheels & Tyres from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.