Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 C40 Clincher Rear Wheel
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 C40 Clincher Rear Wheel is designed to meet professional Road Racing criteria. The lightweight carbon clincher rim has an alloy braking surface, which maintains high-performance braking with standard brake pads.
With a rim that is 40mm deep and 24mm wide, this wheel provides improved aerodynamics, increased rigidity and excellent inertia for sprinters and TT specialists.
- Lightweight carbon clincher, 40mm deep, 24mm wide rim with alloy braking surface
- 21 stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races – super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Freehub uses quick pawl engagement every 10 degrees
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium freehub body keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- Supplied with QR skewer
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible
- Weight: 821 grams
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Wheels & Tyres from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.