Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 C24 Clincher Wheelset
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 C24 Clincher Wheelset is designed to meet professional Road Racing criteria. Low rim weight is achieved by reducing the alloy wall thickness from 1.3mm down to 0.7mm. Then a patented phosphoric acid anodising process is used to bond the carbon fibre to the alloy giving an excellent combination of low weight, strength and rigidity.
- Full carbon/alloy 20.8mm wide rim
- Carbon reinforced spoke eyelets
- Alloy clincher rim maintains high braking performance with standard pads
- 20 rear and 16 front stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes
- Elbow-less spokes
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a 3mm offset asymmetric rear rim and wide flange spacing
- Quick engaging freehub every 10 degrees
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races – super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium freehub body keep the weight to a minimum
- 700C clincher compatible
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible rear wheel
- Supplied with QR skewer
- Weight: 1389 grams per pair
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Wheels & Tyres from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.