Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 C24 Clincher Rear Wheel
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 C24 Clincher Rear Wheel is designed to meet professional Road Racing criteria. Low rim weight is achieved by reducing the alloy wall thickness from 1.3mm down to 0.7mm. Then a patented phosphoric acid anodising process is used to bond the carbon fibre to the alloy giving an excellent combination of low weight, strength and rigidity.
- Full carbon/alloy 24mm deep, 20.8mm wide rim
- Carbon reinforced spoke eyelets
- Alloy clincher rim maintains high braking performance with standard pads
- 20 stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes
- Elbow-less spokes
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a 3mm offset asymmetric rear rim and wide flange spacing
- Quick engaging freehub every 10 degrees
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races – super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium freehub body keep the weight to a minimum
- 700C clincher compatible
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible
- Supplied with QR skewer
- Weight: 804 grams
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Wheels & Tyres from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.