Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Road Rear Hub
Elite road racers demand the best. Dura-Ace components are precision engineered for ultimate performance and durability.
The Dura-Ace 9000 Road Rear Hub features an oversized alloy axle for increased rigidity and an improved freehub design for faster engagement and instant power transfer.
- Improved freehub body design for quick pawl engagement for instant power transfer
- Oversized axle has increased rigidity both torsionally and laterally, removing axle flex when under compression from the quick release, thus improving rotational smoothness and durability
- Labyrinth double contact sealing – low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness
- Borozon treated bearing races – super mirror finish bearing races reduce friction providing silky smooth and precise bearing rotation
- Cold forged and machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium freehub body all keep the weight to a minimum
- Quick and easy bearing assembly and maintenance via a simple to use digital click adjuster, removing the need for cone spanners
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible titanium freehub body
- Weight: 247 grams
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Wheels & Tyres from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
24 Holes, 28 Holes, 32 Holes, 36H – 130 – QR