Manitou Dorado Expert Forks
The new Dorado is an engineering masterpiece. 7050 legs, inverted construction, dual-chamber air spring, TPC damping (with independent high- and low-speed compression), hydraulic bottom-out and top-out, and Manitou’s patented HexLock 20mm thru-axle add up to the most advanced downhill fork ever.
- Weight: 6.82lb/3096g
- Travel: 203 Internally Adj.
- Spring: Air
- Spring Rate: NA
- Bottom Out: Hydraulic and Rubber Bumper
- Steerer: 1 1/8″ Aluminium
- Crown: Forged Hollow Bore
- Crown Finish: Matte Ano Polished
- Offset: 49.55
- Compression Damping: TPC+
- Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC
- Adjustments: Air, Compression (High Speed and TPC), Rebound
- Leg Diameter: 36mm
- Leg Material: Aluminium
- Wheel Size: 26″
- Brake: Post Mount
- Axle: 20mm Hex TA
- Crown to Axle: 567/591
- TPC (Twin Position Chamber): Providing 4-Dimensional Compression Damping; The velocity dependant circuit responds to the terrain while the Pressure Dependant Circuit flattens the bumps, the Energy Dependant Circuit activates on big hits while providing unmatched small bump sensitivity and the Position Dependant Circuit creates a bottomless feel.
- Dorado Air Spring: Featuring a single air input on top of the fork,and a large volume air spring for linear spring feel, it provides the ultimate sensitivity for any rider in any condition.
Buy Manitou Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.