Vitus Dominer DH Suspension Bike – Zee
The Vitus Dominer DH takes the best attributes from our highly acclaimed Sommet platform and adds more travel and a DH specific tube set to create the ultimate race ready DH rig!
With 200mm of rear and front wheel travel the Dominer DH will devour anything in its path.
We have added a complete race day ready components package with RockShox BoXXer Team triple clamp forks which provide a balanced suspension set up thanks to the inclusion of the RockShox Vivid R2C rear shock, Shimano Zee groupset and WTB/Novatech wheelset.
If you like living life on the edge fuelled by the adrenaline coursing through your veins, feeling alive and in control then the Vitus Dominer DH will excite all of these emotions and more!
- Frame: Hydroformed 6061-T6 Alloy Frame with Four-bar V-Link Rear Suspension, 200mm Travel
- Forks: RockShox BoXXer Team, 200mm Travel, Coil spring preload, Charger Damper, Rapid Recovery rebound, ?35mm Aluminium Stanchions ? Fast Black coating, 1-1/8″ aluminium steerer, 20mm Through Axle
- Shock: RockShox Vivid R2C, Twin Tube Solo Air, External Beginning Stroke Rebound, Ending Stroke Rebound, Low Speed Compression, 222mm x 70mm
- Chainset: Shimano Zee FC-M645, 165mm, 34t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Zee (BSA)
- Shifters: Shimano Zee SL-M640 Rapid Fire Plus, 10-Speed
- Chain Guide: MRP G3
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Zee RD-M640 Shadow Plus
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700, 11t-25t, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-Speed
- Rims: WTB ASYM i29 TCS (tubeless ready), 27.5″
- Front Hub: Novatec DH61SB Disc – 6 Bolt, 110mm x 20mm
- Rear Hub: Novatec DH82SB-A4S Disc – 6 Bolt, 150mm x 12mm Rear
- Spokes: Stainless double butted
- Tyres: Maxxis High Roller II, 3C Tubeless Ready DH, Maxx Grip, Folding, 27.5″ x 2.4″
- Front Brake: Shimano Zee BR-M640 Hydraulic Disc, 203mm Rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano Zee BR-M640 Hydraulic Disc, 203mm Rotors
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Warhead, 7075 Double Butted Alloy, 760mm Wide, 20mm Rise
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 Zero Stack (No.57.1), 1.1/8″
- Stem: Nukeproof Direct Mount, CNC 6061-T6 Aluminium, 30 Degree Rise, RockShox BoXXer Direct Mount standard with 45mm Extension
- Saddle: Nukeproof Vector DH Comp
- Seatpost: Nukeproof Warhead Inline, AL7075, 0mm Offset, 31.6mm x 350mm
- Seatclamp: Vitus bolt
Weight: 16.2kg/35.7lbs (size M)
- Main pivot location – This is located in a forward position, this gives natural anti squat/bob when pedalling in the most commonly used 32 to 34T setup without relying on excessive chain tension and none of the related pedal feedback.
- Chainstay pivot location ? This pivot is placed in line with the chainstay eliminating any force directed to the shock linkage causing the shock to compressing (pedal bob) due to chain tension. This pivot location also maximizes active suspension when using the rear brake similar to a floating brake design without the added weight.
- Rearward Axle path ? Because of the main pivot location the Dominer has 70mm of travel with reward axle path helping to keep your momentum.
- Leverage rate design – The leverage rate is designed to have a falling rate to sag point then go mildly progressive; this helps the bike sit comfortably in the sag position with a stable platform. The lower shock mount moves forward with the suspension, this helps to keep a linier rate without falling off at full travel. This movement also reduces the shock angle change at full travel reducing side loads and improving the reliability of the shock.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Grey – Yellow