Vitus Dominer DH Suspension Bike – SRAM GX DH
The Vitus Dominer DH Suspension Bike marries the best attributes from their highly acclaimed Sommet platform, adds more travel with a downhill specific tubeset to create the ultimate race-ready downhill rig!
With RockShox BoXXer World Cup triple clamp forks and RockShox Vivid R2C rear shock providing 200mm of travel at the front and rear, the Dominer DH Suspension Bike will dominate everything in its path. Finished with race-ready components package such as a 7-speed SRAM GX DH groupset, Descendant DH cranks, Novatech/Raceface wheelset and 200mm SRAM Code R brakes, the Vitus Dominer is ready for any downhill challenge.
- Frame: Hydroformed Triple Butted 6061-T6 Aluminium with patented four-bar V-link rear suspension, 200mm travel
- Forks: RockShox Boxxer World Cup, 200mm travel, Solo Air Spring, Charger Damper, Rapid Recovery rebound, ?35mm Aluminium Stanchions, 1-1/8? aluminium steerer, 20mm TA, Maxle Lite DH
- Shock: RockShox Vivid R2C, Twin Tube Solo Air, External Beginning Stroke Rebound, Ending Stroke Rebound, Low Speed Compression, MM, 222x70mm
- Chainset: SRAM Descendant DH, 165mm, 36T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP 83mm (BSA)
- Shifters: SRAM GX DH, 7-Speed
- Chainguide: MRP Mega G4, 36-40T, ISCG-05, black
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX DH, 7-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG720 DH, 11T-25T, 7-Speed
- Chain: SRAM PC1110, 11-Speed
- Rims: Raceface AR27, tubeless ready, 27.5?, 32H
- Front Hub: Novatec DH61SB Disc – 6 Bolt, 110mm x 20mm
- Rear Hub: Novatec DH82SB-A4S Disc – 6 Bolt, 150mm x 12mm
- Tyres: Maxxis High Roller II, 3C Tubeless Ready DH, Maxx Grip, Folding, 27.5? x 2.4?
- Front Brake: SRAM Code R Hydraulic Disc, 200mm rotor
- Rear Brake: SRAM Code R Hydraulic Disc, 200mm rotor
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon, 7075 Double Butted Alloy, 25mm rise; 780mm wide (S/M) or 800mm wide (L/XL)
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 Zero Stack (No.57.1), 1.1/8?
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron direct mount, CNC 6061-T6 Aluminium, 30? rise, RockShox BoXXer direct mount standard with 47-52mm extension
- Saddle: Vitus
- Seatpost: Vitus Alloy, 15mm offset, 31.6mm x 400mm
- Seatclamp: Vitus QR
- Main Pivot Location: This is located in a forward position, this gives natural anti-squat/bob when pedalling in the most commonly used 36T setup without relying on excessive chain tension and none of the related pedal feedback.
- Chainstay Pivot Location: This pivot is placed in line with the chainstay eliminating any force directed to the shock linkage causing the shock to compress (pedal bob) due to chain tension. This pivot location also maximises active suspension when using the rear brake; similar to a floating brake design, without the added weight.
- Rearward Axle Path: Because of the main pivot location the Dominer has 70mm of travel with reward axle path helping to keep your momentum over square edged hits.
- Leverage Rate Design: The leverage rate is designed to have a falling rate to sag point then go mildly progressive. This helps the bike sit comfortably in the sag position with a stable platform. The lower shock mount moves forward with the suspension, this helps to keep a linear rate without falling off at full travel. This movement also reduces the shock angle change at full travel reducing side loads and improving the reliability of the shock.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Teal – Black Matte
39cm (15.5″), 43cm (17″), 38cm (15″)