Radio Dice BMX Bike
The Radio Dice BMX Bike is designed to offer the perfect introduction to the world of BMX to smaller/younger riders. It features a compact geometry including a 20? toptube and a short 13.2? chainstay, plus a quality components package from Salt and Saltplus. The Dice is styled upon the same bike that?s used by Radio?s pro rider team and with it?s tough hi-tensile construction, it?s an entry level ride that packs a punch!
- Frame: Full 1020 hi-ten
- Size: TT: 20″; CS: 13.2″; HT: 75?; ST: 71.5?; SO: 7.9″; BB: 11.75″
- Forks: Radio “Rookie” 1020 hi-ten fork, CrMo steerer
- Handlebars: Radio “AM 20″ bar, 1020 hi-ten, Width: 28.75″; Rise: 8.6”; Upsweep: 2?; Backsweep: 11?
- Grips: Radio “AM? grips
- Stem: Salt “AM” top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8″ “A-headset”, loose ball
- Cranks: Radio “Rookie” tubular 3-piece crank, CrMo, 165mm, 8-spline
- BB: USA size, loose ball
- Chain: Salt”AM” chain, 510h type
- Sprocket: Radio “AM” steel 30T
- Rear Brake: Radio “AM” alloy U-brake-rear
- Brake Lever: Radio ?Junior? alloy brake lever
- Brake Cables: Slic cable
- Front Hub: Radio “Rookie” loose ball steel hub, 3/8″ axle, 36H
- Rear Hub: Radio “Rookie” loose ball steel hub, 3/8″ axle, 36H
- Driver: Saltplus “Pro” 13T freewheel
- Rims: Radio ?Rookie? 20″ rim, straight single wall, 36H
- Tyres: Kenda “Kontact”, 20″x2.25? front & rear
- Seat/Post: Radio “Century” slim padded combo
- Seat Clamp: Radio slim alloy
- Pedals: Salt ?Slim? nylon/fibreglass
- Weight: 11.89kg/26.12lb
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy Radio Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.