Shimano Di2 11 Speed TT/Triathlon Switches
Make shifting gears easier than you ever thought possible thanks to Shimano?s super-smooth Di2 11 Speed TT/Triathlon Switches. They?re designed for ideal performance when every millisecond counts, and just the lightest click is all that?s needed to select the correct gear instantaneously. Gone are complicated, heavy mechanical cables, and in come electrical wires, to do away with contaminates and corrosion.
Even in the harshest weathers, the tactile buttons are easy to use even if your hands are gloved up or frozen solid. Give yourself the edge thanks to the Di2 11 Speed TT/Triathlon switches from Shimano.
- TT / Triathlon two button bar end shift switches are used to operate both front and rear derailleurs
- Can be used on their own direct into SMEW90 junction, or in conjunction with STI
- TT / Triathlon bar end shift switches give the added option of being able to operate the gears from two positions, either these aero extension or the STI lever while under braking which is only possible on a Di2 TT set up
- Shifters are supplied with 600 mm electrical cables installed
- For use with E-tube systems
- Weight is 95 grams a pair
Buy Shimano Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.