Leatt DBX 3.0 Enduro Helmet
The DBX 3.0 is a design leader in the Enduro helmet market and engineered to help you go from downhill to uphill riding without having to change helmets. The Enduro is constructed from a polycarbonate outer shell making it lightweight and the helmet?s key benefit is that it’s equipped with a removable chin bar to modify the helmet from an uphill to a downhill helmet. The DBX 3.0 is also super ventilated, even at low speeds due to the 18 vents.
Leatt’s Enduro helmet features innovative 360 ? Turbine Technology and Armourgel? cushioning material. Turbines constructed from 3D moulded Armourgel? are set in the helmet and stiffen upon impact, collapsing to absorb both vertical and rotational impact. What this means is, the faster or harder the fall, the better it works. This technology reduces up to 30% of head impacts at concussion level as well as up to 40% of rotational acceleration to the head and brain.
The smaller outer shell of the helmet and 3D in-moulded impact foam allow for better energy absorption while the visor has a breakaway function offering rotational reduction in a crash. The DBX 3.0 Enduro Helmet also has a custom fit Fidlock? buckle and pairs perfectly with your hydration system.
Please note – The DBX Enduro Helmet pads are different lengths each side to allow access to the hydration tube holder.
- 360? Turbine Technology: Up to 30% reduction of head impact at concussion level. Up to 40% reduction of rotational acceleration to head and brain. Turbines are made of 3D moulded Armourgel? that helps absorb impact
- Quattro Force Control: PC outer shell. 3D in-moulded impact foam for better energy absorption
- Maximised Ventilation With 18 Vents: Effective even at very low speeds. Optimised for Enduro racing
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Removable chin bar
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odour washable liner and cheek pads (using zinc pyrithione)
- Certified and tested to EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Chin bar conforms to ASTM1952 standard
- Lightweight and premium protection
- Weight: 700g (+/-50g)
- Weight Without Chin Bar: 375g (+/-50g)
Buy DBX from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Brushed, Blue – Lime, Black – White, Orange – Teal
S, M, L
51-55cm, 55-59cm, 59-62cm