Leatt DBX 3.0 All Mountain Helmet
Conquer the trail no matter what terrain lies in wake. Ready to carry you safely through your journey from the first pedal until the last, Leatt’s DBX 3.0 All-Mountain Helmet combines 360? turbine technology and Armourgel? cushioning material to give you premium protection, helping you push the boundaries of offroad sessions.
Armourgel? is an energy absorbing material that is flexible in its natural state and hardens upon impact, so the faster or harder you fall, the better it works.
Ten turbines made of this Armourgel? are set inside the helmet. This technology helps with brain and rotation safety and reduces the head impact at concussion level by up to 30% and the rotational acceleration to the head and brain by up to 40%.
The helmet features maximised ventilation with 18 vents, which is effective even when riding at slow speeds. Your hydration system will handily pair with Leatt’s DBX 3.0 helmet while the Fidlock? magnetic buckle offers easy custom fitting with the turn of a dial.
All-in-all, this helmet has been specifically designed to enable you to get out there and explore all terrains, safe in the knowledge you are protected.
- Polycarbonate shell in three sizes
- 360? Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- 3D in-moulded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 18 vents
- Optimised for riding and effective even at low speeds
- New Dri-Lex? moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odour and washable inner liner
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Certified and tested to EN1078; CPSC 1203
- Weight: From 360g (0,79 lbs)
Buy Leatt from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
L, M, S