Radio Darko BMX Bike
Available in a choice of 20.5? or 21? toptube lengths, Radio?s Darko is a well spec?d, vibrant BMX for the new-school street shredder. On the bars, there?s Radio?s own flangeless Frequency XL grips, giving the Darko a sleek and modern look. Built for the streets, it also has a fat combo seat and a shorter 13.25? chainstay for ultimate comfort and control. Plus, as there?s a choice between a stealthy look or radical styling, this is one BMX that?s guaranteed to be a hit.
- Frame: CrMo toptube & downtube, 1020 hi-ten, removable pivots & guides
- Size: TT: 20.5″ or 21″; CS: 13.2″; HT: 75?; ST: 71.5?; SO: 8.6″ or 8.9″; BB: 11.7″
- Forks: Radio “AM 20” 1020 hi-ten fork, CrMo steerer
- Handlebars: Radio “Darko” bar, 1020 hi-ten, Width: 29.3″; Rise: 8.75″; Upsweep: 2?; Backsweep: 11?
- Grips: Radio “Frequency XL” flangeless grips
- Stem: Salt “Pro” top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: Salt “Pro” int. headset, sealed bearing
- Cranks: Radio “AM” tubular 3-piece crank, CrMo, 170mm, 8-spline
- BB: Mid size, press fit, sealed bearing
- Chain: Salt “AM” chain, 510h type
- Sprocket: Radio “AM” steel 25T
- Rear Brake: Saltplus “Geo XL” alloy U-brake
- Brake Lever: Salt ?Moto? alloy brake lever
- Gyro: Holes for removable gyro tabs
- Brake Cables: Slic cable
- Front Hub: Radio “AM” alloy hub, loose bearing, 3/8″ axle, 36H
- Rear Hub: Radio “AM” cassette hub, semi-sealed, 14mm axle, 36H
- Driver: 9T cassette driver, loose ball
- Front Rim: Salt ?Valon? rim, straight single wall, 36H
- Rear Rim: Saltplus ?Summit? rim, straight double wall, 36H
- Tyres: Salt ?Tracer?, 20″x2.35? front & rear
- Seat/Post: Radio “Century” slim padded combo
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Pedals: Saltplus ?Stealth? nylon/fibreglass
- Weight: 11.99kg/26.44b
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy Radio Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Matt Black, Neon Yellow