WeThePeople Curse BMX Bike
With over two decades in BMX, the WeThePeople has been built upon listening to team riders and customer feedback. The Curse BMX comes with an updated 4130 CrMo and 1020 Hi-Ten steel frame and fork. Complete with an eye-catching finish, the Curse 18″ BMX will let you tackle the urban jungle in style.
Built for Fun
Fitted with a mix of Salt, Eclat, and WeThePeople components and finishing kit, the Curse is fast and fun.
- Frame: 4130 CrMo downtube, 1020 Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Salt “AM 20? fork, 1020 Hi-Ten Steel, 4130 CrMo steerer, 28mm offset
- Bars: SaltPlus “Curse 20” bar, 1020 Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: WeThePeople “Arrow 146”
- Stem: Salt “Pro” top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: Salt “Pro” integrated, sealed bearing
- Gyro: Without rotor
- Brakes: SaltPlus “Geo XL” alloy u-brake rear
- Lever: Salt “AM? alloy brake lever
- Cranks: Salt “Rookie? tubular 3-piece crank, CrMo, 165mm, 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Salt “Mid? 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: Eclat ?Surge? nylon/fiberglass
- Chain: Salt “AM” chain, 510H type
- Sprocket: Salt “AM? steel, 25T sprocket
- Driver: 9T 1-piece cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: Salt “AM? alloy hub, loose ball, male 3/8” axle, 36H
- Rear Hub: Salt “AM? cassette hub, full sealed, 9T, 14mm axle, 36H
- Hubguard: N/A
- Front Rim: Salt “Fraction? rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: Salt “Fraction? rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Seat: WeThePeople “Curse 20? pivotal seat
- Seatpost: Salt “AM” pivotal seat post
- Seat Clamp: Salt “AM”, alloy
- Tyres (Front and Rear): Salt “Tracer? 2.35”
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy WeThePeople Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.