Cube Cross Race C:62 Pro CX Bike
When designing its Cross Race C:62 Pro Road Bike, Cube pulled out all the stops to produce its best and most race-ready cyclocross bike yet. This super-sleek speed machine is built to excel in the muddiest competitive races. The premium C:62 carbon fibre frame offers precise handling, a comfortable ride over rough terrain and outstanding power transfer.
Shimano Ultegra Groupset
The Cross Race C:62 Pro is also kitted out with high-end components that will guide you all the way to the podium. This includes a slick shifting Shimano Ultegra groupset with hydraulic disc brakes and the stiff and responsive Mavic Aksium Allroad Disc wheels. These are wrapped in Schwalbe’s X-One kevlar tyres for excellent all-surface grip.
- Frame: Cube C:62 Advanced Twin Mould Technology, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork: Cube Cross Race Disc C:62 Technology, 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ Tapered, Flat Mount
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD44mm); Bottom: Integrated 1 1/2″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-BM, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DSS, 11-Speed
- Shift-Brake-Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020
- Brake System: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydraulic Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, 11-Speed, 46x36T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Allroad Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe X-One Allround, Perf. Kevlar, 33-622 (700x33c)
- Saddle: Selle Italia SC1
- Seatpost: Cube Prolight, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 8.6kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
56cm (22″), 53.5cm (21″), 58cm (22.75″), 50cm (19.75″)