Stan’s No Tubes Crest S1 MTB Wheelset
Building on the success of the Crest MK3, the Stan’s No Tubes Crest S1 MTB Wheelset is designed to provide the same great ride, yet still maintain an emphasis on lasting durability and value for money. This latest version has been designed according to Stan?s WideRight system and its rim profile is optimised for 2.00-2.25? tyres. This feature results in increased tyre volume, which improves sidewall stability and a provides a wider tread pattern.
Fast, Strong, and Durable
Featuring a 32-hole spoke count front and rear, 6061 alloy eyeleted rims, and easily replaceable standard spokes, the Crest S1 is engineered to withstand the harshest trails. Combined with Stan?s faster-engaging and CNC-machined Neo hubs, your search for a for a fast XC wheelset that?s built to last has come to an end!
- Durable and lightweight aluminium construction
- Wider rim width for more stability with larger tyres
- 2mm wider and 22g lighter than Rapid 25
- Rim profile optimised for 2.00?-2.25? tyres
- Rim Internal Width: 23mm
- Rim External Width: 26.6mm
- Rim Depth: 17.2mm
- ERD: 604mm
- Spokes: Sapim 2.0/1.8/2.0mm
- ETRTO: 622×23
- Nipples: Secure Lock brass silver nipples
- ISO: 29″x26.6mm
- Hub: Stan?s Neo
- Tape: 25mm
- Hole Count: 32-hole, 32-hole
- Valve: 35mm Presta
- Rim Material: 6061 Alloy
- Max Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
- Max Rider Weight: 86kg (190lbs)
- Max Pressure with 2.0″ Tyre: 40psi
- Max Pressure with 2.30″ Tyre: 38psi
- Brakes: Disc
- Tubeless tape and Valves pre-installed
- Use: Aggressive Cross Country and Trail
- Weight: 1,813g
- WideRight: Rims that are too narrow fail to offer sufficient sidewall support and protection to your tyres and create a less stable shape. The result is less control in the corners, less traction on climbs, and more rolling resistance. Rims that are too wide also distort the tyre profile, decreasing traction and control and driving impacts directly into the rim, negating the impact absorbing advantages of a tyre’s volume. Stan’s WideRight rim widths are designed to strike the perfect balance between tyre volume and sidewall function.
- BST (Bead Socket Technology): Bead Socket Technology rims are designed to match the shape of your tyre’s bead to create a safer and more secure airtight interface. BST rims secure the bead of the tyre, not the sidewall, creating an airtight seal while allowing the tyre’s sidewall to expand to its true, rounder, more effective profile. The result is more traction and less rolling resistance. With lower-profile, less vulnerable sidewalls, Stan’s BST rims are also lighter and stronger by design and accelerate more quickly.
- Neo Hub: The Stan’s Neo hub has a 100% precision CNC machined hub shell that is both incredibly light and strong. It features a 4 pawl, 36-point drive system for amazingly quick engagement. Oversized bearings ensure maximum durability and the swaged axle & wide bearing stance is 3 times stronger than conventional designs. There is a high durometer main seal integrated into the hub shell and the SealLock end caps lock into place bringing unmatched smoothness.
Buy Stan’s No Tubes Wheels & Tyres from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Grey
15 x 100mm Front & 142 x 12mm Rear, 15 x 110mm Front & 148 x 12mm Rear
Shimano Freehub, Boost SRAM, SRAM
9/10/11 Speed, 9/10/11 Speed