Cult Control BMX Bike
Cult’s Control BMX Bike is designed to give you ultimate control and durability as you’re thrashing it around the city streets or the skatepark. It features fully sealed bearings throughout for ultra-smooth performance and high-end parts from Cult’s component range. These include Cult’s Salvation V3 stem, 3-piece CrMo cranks and a double wall rear rim that will stand up to your biggest landings.
Ready for the Pros
The Control BMX is set up to suit intermediate to advanced riders with its slightly longer 20.75? top tube. It’s wide 2.4? tyres provide you with outstanding grip, and a Pivotal seat system enables to get your preferred position dialled to perfection.
- Frame: 4130 CrMo front triangle, 20.75″ top tube
- Forks: CrMo steerer with tapered legs and 2.4″ tyre clearance
- Bars: Full CrMo
- Grips: Ricany x ODI grips
- Stem: Cult Salvation V3, forged alloy, top load
- Headset: Integrated
- Brakes: 990 U-Brakes (removable)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid BB
- Cranks: 170mm heat treated CrMo 3-piece
- Gearing: 25Tx9T
- Chain: Cult 410
- Pedals: Cult nylon
- Seat: Cult Pivotal
- Front Hub: Fully sealed, 10mm axle
- Rear Hub: Fully sealed cassette hub, 14mm axle
- Rims: Front: Single wall; Rear: Double wall
- Tyres: Dehart 20″x2.40″
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy Cult Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Trans Red, Black – Purple