NS Bikes Clash JR Frame
NS Bikes took everything that is good about its full-sized Clash frame and scaled it down to suit smaller and younger riders. The Clash JR Frame is the perfect heart for a fun custom all around bike and boasts the same custom formed and butted alloy tubing. It?s designed for those who are approximately 135-150cm in height and ready to tackle everything from tricky trails, pump tracks and the urban jungle.
An NS Bikes Junior Frame that?s Tough and Multi-purpose
A genuine all-rounder, this frame can be set up as a dedicated single speed front and rear, thanks to the horizontal dropouts. However, the frame can also be adapted to work with a geared hub and is ready for a front derailleur should you want a full range of gears on your super-capable custom bike.
- Frame: AL6061-T6 Alloy, custom formed and butted tubes
- Recommended Fork Travel: 80-120mm
- Headset Type: Semi-integrated ZS44
- Steerer Tube: Standard 1 1/8″ or tapered 1 1/8″ – 1.5″
- BB: Threaded 73mm with ISCG-05 mounts
- Max Chainring Size: Up to 34T
- Front Derailleur Routing/Clamp Size: Top pull, 34.9mm clamp
- Cable Routing: External
- Seatpost Size: 30.9mm
- Seatpost Clamp Size: 34.9mm (included)
- Max Seat Post Insertion: 300mm
- Wheel Size: 24″
- Max Tyre Size: 24x 2.4?
- Rear Dropout Spacing: 135x10mm, horizontal dropouts, suggested bolt-on hubs (optional derailleur hanger included)
- Brake Mount Type: IS-2000 disc brake mount, Max Rotor Size: Up to 185mm
- Revised geometry with lower BB
- True all-around fun/jump bike frame for 24? wheels
- Tough and light, simple and multi-functional
- Pro kids geometry – low standover and slack head angle
- Perfect urban, pump track and dirt-jumping frame for younger riders
- Horizontal dropouts from Decade frame allowing pure single speed setup
- Weight: 1.9kg
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.