NS Bikes Capital 24 Frame
The Capital is a dedicated street frame designed specifically for 24? wheels and features a radical geometry and ultra short chain stays. The old style built-in pivotal mount has been taken out, which makes it easier to change saddle height and double gussets have been introduced to fortify things at the front.
Despite its awesome strength, it?s still incredibly light – complete bikes built on Capital frames regularly come in under the 9-10kg weight mark.
The Capital uses multi-butted tubes, which provide superior strength in high stress areas without being too thin in other areas of the frame. This makes it more resistant to damage from crashes.
The Capital features narrow seat stays with U-brake mounts, which provide great power, modulation and clean looks, plus there?s nothing to catch on your trousers! The Capital still features fully removable brake hardware so you?ve got the option of that clean and pure look if you prefer to go brakeless.
The Capital isn?t just a big street BMX cruiser, even though the geometry is radical, you can still use short travel suspension.
- Frame: Custom butted 4130 CrMo
- Recommended Fork Travel: 60-100mm or rigid forks 420-440mm
- Headset: Integrated IS42/IS42
- Headtube Length: 115mm
- Steerer Tube: Designed for 1.1/8?
- BB: Spanish BB, 68mm
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Max Tyre Size: 24?x2.2?
- Max Chainring Size: 28-30T depending on cranks, axle length, BB spacers, hub used/chain line
- Rear Dropout spacing: 110mmx14mm, accepts both right & left side drive hubs
- Brake Mount Type: removable U-brakes hardware (cable guide, cable stopper and brake pivots)
- Use Of Pegs: Capital is the only NS frame that can accept use of pegs
- Weight: 2.5kg (+300g with U-brakes hardware)
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop. Ride. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
Black, Trans Olive