crankbrothers Candy 11 Pedals
As one of the lightest available, the Candy 11 is an excellent pedal for competitive cross country or cyclocross. With four sided entry it delivers mud shedding capabilities that are second to none. From design to construction of the Candy 11, crankbrothers really have thought of everything.
To reduce weight without compromising on strength, the Candy 11 is constructed from ultra-lightweight titanium components. crankbrothers’ new Integrated Traction Pad technology allows customisation of the pedal interface for a more refined fit and ruthlessly efficient power transfer. The float and release angle are customisable, to suit your individual needs.
For improved traction when unclipped, the pedal body is ribbed. A hex alloy endcap and bashguard, together with chamfered edges provide protection from rock strikes.
Premium bearings and a double seal system make the Candy 11 a durable pedal. With the excellent build quality, comes a 5 year crankbrothers warranty.
- Performance pedal, ideal for competitive cross country or cyclocross
- One of the lightest pedals on the market
- 4 sided entry with superior mud shedding capabilities
- Lightweight and strong titanium components
- Premium bearings and double seal system make this a durable pedal
- Premium brass cleats with shims included
- Chamfered edges reduce rock strikes
- Release angle: 15?/20?
- Q-Factor: 52mm
- Weight: 249g per pair
- Maximum rider weight: 90kg/200lb
Buy crankbrothers Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.