Campagnolo Bullet Ultra Road Wheelset – Dark/Cult
Ready to win, always. The Bullet? Ultra? are the brand new wheels by Campagnolo? that everyone was waiting for: an attractive design and the performance of a real leader.
The special structure of the rim, combined with the oversize hub and the G3? spoking solution with the DRMC? (Directional Rim-Spoke Coupling) system, give the wheel and explosive responsiveness combined with great manoeuvrability and steering precision.
- Cult?: The combination between the highest quality ceramic balls and bearings in special Cronitec? steel. CULT? makes the wheel nine times smoother than the standard system of steel ball bearings. Balls and bearings are lubricated with only a thin film of oil rather than grease. CULT? makes it possible to eliminate rust and maintain the performance features over time.
- Integrated Aluminium/Carbon Rim Structure: the exclusive coupling system of the aluminium rim and carbon structure makes the rim extremely rigid, it allows for excellent responsiveness levels and durability of the wheel.
- Dynamic Balancing On The Rim: thanks to a special operation of the production process, the carbon fibre layup is positioned in such a way as to obtain perfect balancing of the rim even at high speeds.
- Momag?: Allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes, increases structural resistance, makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.
- Exclusive Pressing System For The Rim In Unpainted Carbon: enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.
- Spoke Anti-Rotation System: Keeps the spokes in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- DRSC? (Directional Rim-Spoke Coupling): exclusive rim/spoke coupling system. It allows the rim, spokes, nipples and hub to align properly with the same tensioning value in all areas.
- Aerodynamic Profile In Steel: ensuring the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
- Self-Locking Oversize Aluminium Nipples: they reduce the peripheral mass of the wheel to a minimum, thus increasing responsiveness. The nipples’ self-locking system provides the correct tension of the spokes and does not require any maintenance.
- Cup and cone bearings: easy ball/bearing adjustment – reduces possible ball/bearing play – precision operation – maintains performance over time.
- Aluminium Hub Body: gives the wheel a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum.
- Oversized Flange On The Drive Side: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Aluminium axle: it reduces the weight of the wheel
- Quick Release: New, completely redesigned and lighter wheel block Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminium die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
- Weight: Front wheel: 727g/Rear wheel: 863g
Buy Campagnolo Wheelsets from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Campag Freehub, Shimano M11 Freehub
11 Speed, 10/11 Speed