Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Road Clincher Wheelset
Thanks to some diligent work by Campagnolo engineers, there will be no more reason to sacrifice performance for tyre security. The maximum aerodynamic performance, extreme lightness and the surprising reactivity combined with incredible smoothness makes these the choice of many pros.
The secret of this legendary wheel lies in the details that make it truly unique and unrivalled. And the innumerable victories are its best testimony. The Bora Ultra wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation.
Perhaps the most noticeable improvement will come in the form of a wider profile of the Bora rim. Moving the width from 20.5mm to 24.2mm allowed engineers not only to improve upon aerodynamics but also to house wider tyres. The wider tyres increase control as the contact area between tyre and asphalt is increased, thus improving grip in addition to creating a more comfortable ride.
The wider structure aids in aerodynamics, increases structural integrity but also allows engineers to create a lighter version of the famed Bora wheel.
- Full Carbon High Profile for 35mm Clincher: Provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Extremely limited weight. The highest degree of lateral stiffness and reactivity of the wheel
- Exclusive Rim Printing System: Rim painting no longer required. The weight is greatly reduced and the surface is free from imperfections
- Rim Dynamic Balance: Exclusive system that assures perfect balancing of the rim even at high speeds. Moulded into the rim itself
- 3 Diament Treatment: This treatment improves carbon-braking performance to the point of feeling similar to aluminium in all conditions
- Spokes With Aerodynamic Profile: Provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag to save rider energy
- Spokes Anti-Rotation System: Allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position
- Carbon Fibre Hub: Provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum
- Oversized Flange: Greater torsional stiffness and greater reactivity
- Cup and Cone Bearings: Easy ball/bearing adjustment – reduces possible ball/bearing play – precision operation – maintains performance over time
- Aluminium Axle: Reduces the weight of the wheel
- Quick Release: Redesigned and lighter aerodynamic-profile wheel block. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminium die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure
- Weight: 1360g
Buy Campagnolo Wheelset from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Shimano / SRAM, Shimano Freehub