Prime BlackEdition 38 Carbon Wheelset
An all-round beast of a wheelset, the BlackEdition 38 Carbon Wheelset is designed for those looking to ride whichever terrain they want to tackle, without giving away any handling or stability.
With a greater strength to weight ratio due to the R010 CNC machined 7075 hubset and DT Swiss straight pull spokes, this T700 UD carbon fibre wheelset is stiffer and in turn more reactive. The 38mm deep, 27.5mm wide rim creates a more linear contour with the tyre, which increases aerodynamics and decreases rolling resistance, essential for saving vital seconds.
Complete with a collection of spares in the box, the BlackEdition 38 Carbon Wheelset will confidently take on any road or Cyclo-X terrain.
- Rim Material: T700 UD carbon fibre
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal) 27.5mm (external)
- Rim Depth: 38mm
- Hubs: R010, CNC machined 7075 alloy hub body
- Freehub: Anti Bite Guard, Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11 speed
- Spokes: DT Aerolite (non-drive), DT Aero Comp (drive side)
- Hub Bearings: Front: 2x 699, Rear: 1x 15267 & 1x 6802, Freehub: 2x 15267
- UCI approved
- Weight: F: 592g: R: 837g: Pair 1429g
In The Box:
- Prime Carbon Brake Pads
- Prime QR skewers
- Tubeless valves and tape
- 4 spare spokes and nipples
- 10-Speed adapter
Buy Prime Wheels from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.