Stan’s No Tubes Baron S1 MTB Wheelset
The Baron S1 wheelset brings Stan?s No Tubes? patented, high-volume tubeless technology to bikes with ?Plus? sized tyres. The result of this is a level of traction and control that?s unheard of in a wheelset that also responds instantly and rolls easily.
Strong, Fast, and Capable
Awesome grip and handling aren’t where it ends, as the Baron is built for the long haul. It uses strong and light 6061 alloy rims with stainless steel rim eyelets and easily replaceable J-bend spokes. Combine this with its faster-engaging, CNC-machined Neo hubs and it’s easy to see why the Baron S1 is the fastest and most capable trail wheelset that you?ll find.
- Durable and lightweight aluminium construction
- 35mm internal rim width for more stability with trail and plus tyres
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and best performance
- Rim profile optimised for 2.80?-3.20? tyres
- Rim Internal Width: 35.0mm
- Rim External Width: 38.7mm
- Rim Depth: 18.7mm
- ERD: 539mm (26″) / 564mm (27.5″) / 602mm (29″)
- Spokes: Sapim 2.0/1.8/2.0mm
- ETRTO: 559×35.0 (26?) / 584×35.0 (27.5″) / 622×35.0 (29″)
- Nipples: Secure Lock brass silver nipples
- ISO: 26″x38.7mm / 27.5″x38.7mm / 29″x38.7mm
- Hub: Stan?s Neo
- Tape: 36mm
- Hole Count: 32-hole, 32-hole
- Valve: 35mm Presta
- Rim Material: 6061 Alloy
- Max Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
- Max Rider Weight: 104kg (230lbs)
- Max Pressure with 2.80″ Tyre: 26psi
- Max Pressure with 3.20″ Tyre: 22psi
- Brakes: Disc
- Tubeless tape and Valves pre-installed
- Use: Adventure and trail
- Weight: 1998g (26?) / 2060g (27.5?) / 2162g (29?)
- WideRight: Rims that are too narrow fail to offer sufficient sidewall support and protection to your tyres and create a less stable shape. The result is less control in the corners, less traction on climbs, and more rolling resistance. Rims that are too wide also distort the tyre profile, decreasing traction and control and driving impacts directly into the rim, negating the impact absorbing advantages of a tyre’s volume. Stan’s WideRight rim widths are designed to strike the perfect balance between tyre volume and sidewall function.
- BST (Bead Socket Technology): Bead Socket Technology rims are designed to match the shape of your tyre’s bead to create a safer and more secure airtight interface. BST rims secure the bead of the tyre, not the sidewall, creating an airtight seal while allowing the tyre’s sidewall to expand to its true, rounder, more effective profile. The result is more traction and less rolling resistance. With lower-profile, less vulnerable sidewalls, Stan’s BST rims are also lighter and stronger by design and accelerate more quickly.
- Neo Hub: The Stan’s Neo hub has a 100% precision CNC machined hub shell that is both incredibly light and strong. It features a 4 pawl, 36-point drive system for amazingly quick engagement. Oversized bearings ensure maximum durability and the swaged axle & wide bearing stance is 3 times stronger than conventional designs. There is a high durometer main seal integrated into the hub shell and the SealLock end caps lock into place bringing unmatched smoothness.
Buy Stan’s No Tubes Wheels & Tyres from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Grey
15 x 110mm Front & 148 x 12mm Rear , 15 x 100mm Front & 142 x 12mm Rear
27.5+”, 27.5″ (650b)
Shimano Freehub, Boost SRAM
9/10/11 Speed , 9/10/11 Speed