Cube Axial WS Road Bike
The Axial WS Road Bike is a super-versatile sports tourer for the lady with racing ambitions. Built around Cube?s high quality and lightweight alloy frame, it?s designed to offer a comfortable ride that also climbs efficiently. The handling and comfort of the Axial WS bike is further enhanced with a carbon bladed fork.
Shimano Claris Groupset
To ensure this bike offers outstanding reliability and easy shifting, Cube chose a full Shimano?s Claris 2×8 groupset. This offers you a wide gear range to help you spin up to speed on the flats and conquer the longest climbs. Matching Claris brake calipers complete the look and provide reliable stopping power.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, Road Comfort Geometry
- Fork: Cube CSL Race, one piece 3D-forged steerer/crown, carbon blades, 1 1/8″-1 1/4″ tapered, flat mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm); Bottom: Integrated 1 1/4″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Compact Race bar
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris FD-R2000-BM, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris RD-R2000-GS, 8-Speed
- Shift-Brake-Levers: Shimano Claris ST-R2000
- Brake System: Shimano Claris BR-R2000
- Crankset: Shimano Claris FC-R2000, 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Wheelset: Cube RA 0.8 Aero, QR/QR
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 2, 25-622
- Saddle: Cube WS Active 1.1
- Seatpost: Cube Performance post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 9.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
53cm (21″), 56cm (22″), 50cm (19.5″)