Cube Axial WS Pro Disc Road Bike
Cube Axial WS Pro Disc Road Bike bridges the gap between a comfortable tourer for long distances and a high-performance racer. Featuring a relaxed and efficient ride and female-specific geometry, it?s a true multi-purpose speed machine. This means it?s ideal for those taking on their first sportive or those who have future racing ambitions.
Shimano Sora Drivetrain
Offering a wide gear range and smooth shifting, the Shimano Sora drivetrain will quickly get you up to speed on the flat and its 11-34T cassette will help on those rides into the mountains. Also, when it?s time to lower your speed on a descent or when approaching a bend, Tektro?s Lyra hydraulic disc brakes will give you reliable, instant braking control and in all conditions.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, Road Comfort Geometry, fender option, 12x142mm
- Fork: Cube CSL Race disc, one piece 3D-forged steerer/crown, carbon blades, 1 1/8″-1 1/4″ tapered, flat mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm); Bottom: Integrated 1 1/4″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Compact Race bar
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora FD-R3000-BM, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- Shift-Brake-Levers: Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- Brake System: Tektro Lyra MD-C510, Flat Mount
- Crankset: Shimano Sora FC-R3000, 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X9
- Wheelset: Cube RA 0.8 Aero Disc, 12x100mm/12x142mm, 6-bolt
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Saddle: Cube WS Active 1.1
- Seatpost: Cube Performance post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 10.3kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
47cm (18.5″), 50cm (19.5″), 56cm (22″), 53cm (21″)