GT Avalanche Sport 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike
A mainstay of GT’s hardtail range, the Avalanche and its many variants have always given sought-after high-level performance and now with the Avalanche Sport 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike, they have added more modern top-end components to make sure its keep its status as a robust and hard-riding must-have.
Exceptionally Strong and Lightweight Hardtail
Built to last, the Avalanche Sport 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike is constructed around an exceptionally strong and lightweight 6061-T6 Aluminium frame, shaped in GT’s legendary Triple Triangle design for ultimate balance and responsiveness when the going gets tough. Backed up by cracking suspension provided by the SR Suntour XCT-HLO suspension fork and powerful and efficient braking from its Shimano M315 hydraulic system, this Sport model is at its best when dominating on the downhill. With a quality build and top performance over all terrains, the Avalanche Sport 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike will keep on keeping on as one of GT’s all-time greats.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminium Frame, w/ Triple Triangle, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack tapered 1 1/8-1 1/2Head Tube
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT-HLO w/ 100mm Travel, Steel Stanchions, Aluminium Leg, Post Mount Disc Brake, Hydraulic Lockout, QR
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: All Terra 1 1/8″ Threadless, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 10? Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Handlebar: 6061 Aluminium Riser, 680mm Width, 12mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, Double Butted
- Grips: GT Statement
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano Altus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc (Rotors: 160mm Front & Rear)
- Crankset: All-Terra V-401, 44/32/22T
- Cassette: Sunrace CS-M90, 11-34T, 9-Speed Cassette
- Chain: N/A
- Rims: All Terra Double Wall Disc Specific
- Front Hub: Alloy Disc, QR
- Rear Hub: Alloy Disc, QR
- Tyres: All Terra Cypher, 30tpi, 27.5/29X2.10″ (F/R)
- Saddle: All Terra MTB
- Seatpost: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.