GT Avalanche Sport 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike
Lively, lightweight and lauded by GT’s fan base, the Avalanche Sport 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike is an update on one of their longest running models, offering exceptional build quality and components to keep it relevant and reliable after all this time.
Exceptionally Strong and Lightweight
Providing the utmost stiffness and responsiveness from its 6061 aluminium frame, this Avalanche Sport 27.5″ model is a superb runner over any trail and terrain. Aided by its SR Suntour XCT-HLO suspension fork and Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes, cornering control and downhill discipline is superb, letting you ride with absolute confidence in any conditions. With a whole host of other top-end components to make sure it stays ahead of the competition, The Avalanche Sport 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike will blow everyone else away as you dominate descents and attack the trails.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminium Frame, w/ Triple Triangle, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack tapered 1 1/8-1 1/2Head Tube
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT-HLO w/ 100mm Travel, Steel Stanchions, Aluminium Leg, Post Mount Disc Brake, Hydraulic Lockout, QR
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: All Terra 1 1/8″ Threadless, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 10? Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Handlebar: 6061 Aluminium Riser, 680mm Width, 12mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, Double Butted
- Grips: GT Statement
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano Altus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc (Rotors: 160mm Front & Rear)
- Crankset: All-Terra V-401, 44/32/22T
- Cassette: Sunrace CS-M90, 11-34T, 9-Speed
- Chain: N/A
- Rims: All Terra Double Wall Disc Specific
- Front Hub: Alloy Disc, QR
- Rear Hub: Alloy Disc, QR
- Tyres: All Terra Cypher, 30tpi, 27.5/29X2.10″ (F/R)
- Saddle: All Terra MTB
- Seatpost: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.