GT Avalanche Expert Bike
One of GT’s longest running bikes, the Avalanche has features and geometry that make it a stand out hardtail. The Expert model is no different.
Engineered for Mountain Riding
Designed predominantly for attacking mountain trails and their inclines and declines, the Avalanche Expert has a longer Front Centre for better balance, provided by its Progressive Geometry. This gives the bike improved balance and climbing traction, as well as brilliant dialled-in descent control. Featuring a high-end aluminium frame, Shimano Hydro Disc brakes and remote lockout forks, the Avalanche Expert performs brilliantly, no matter what the mountain throws at you.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminium Frame, w/ Triple Triangle?, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack tapered 1 1/8-1 1/2Head Tube, 27.5/29 Design
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL, 100mm, Solo Air, 15x110mm, tapered steerer
- Headset: Semi Integrated, Sealed cartridge
- Stem: All Terra Alloy 1 1/8? Threadless, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 31.8, 7?
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy Riser, Double-butted, 15mm rise, 9? sweep, 5? rise, 740mm
- Grips: GT Statement logo grips
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 1×11
- Brake System: Shimano disc, 160/160mm
- Crankset: GT All Terra MPX 2pc., 24mm spindle, direct mount ring, 34T
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-46, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Front Hub: Formula 15×100
- Rear Hub: QR
- Rims: WTB STP i23 TCS, 32h
- Tyres: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25″, DNA Compound
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport
- Seatpost: All Terra Micro Adjust, 6061 Alloy, 30.9 x 350mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
29″, 27.5″ (650b)