GT Avalanche Expert 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike
Bringing modern spec and technology to one of GT’s all-time classic hardtails, the Avalanche Expert 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike more than meets the demands of today’s rider, offering efficiency, power and control, no matter the trail.
Superb Components and Revised Geometry
Built around the tried and tested Triple Triangle aluminium frame design that GT are renowned for, the Expert 29 features revised geometry for their best-ever balance and weight-shifting experience. Kitted out with a RockShox 30 Silver Solo Air fork and WTB rims give it ultimate shock absorption and suspension on uneven trails and gravel paths, while the Shimano M365 braking system give you complete control of your descents and cornering. Dependable and confidence-instilling on every turn and traverse, the Avalanche Expert 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike will help you master the mountain.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, w/ Triple Triangle, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack tapered 1 1/8-1 1/2Head Tube
- Fork: RockShox 30 Silver TK 27.5/29 Solo Air, 100mm Travel, Air Spring, w/ Rebound Adjust, 30mm Steel Uppers, PopLoc Remote Lockout, Tapered Alloy Steerer
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: All Terra 1-1/8″ Threadless, 3D Forged, 4-bolt w/ CNC face plate, 7? Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Handlebar: All Terra Riser Bar, Double Butted, 710mm Width, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Grips: GT Statement
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore Shadow
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M365 hydraulic disc brake
- Crankset: All-Terra VT-551, 36/22T 2pc crankset 24mm spindle with external BB
- Cassette: Sunrace CS-MS1, 11-40T, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC X10-1
- Rims: WTB STP i23 double wall TCS Tubeless compatible alloy rim, 32 hole
- Front Hub: Alloy Centerlock Disc, QR
- Rear Hub: Alloy Centerlock Disc, QR
- Tyres: WTB Ranger Comp, DNA Compound, 30tpi, 27.5/29×2.25″ (F/R)
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport
- Seatpost: All Terra AL6061 w/ Forged Head
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.