GT Avalanche Elite Bike
A long-time favourite GT hardtail, the Avalanche Elite is a top-performing trail bike that lets you attack the mountain with purpose and confidence. Perfectly balanced thanks to its progressive geometric long Front Centre, this GT offering gives fantastic climbing traction and superb descending control as you navigate your way up and down the trail. Kitted out with a high-end aluminium frame among other features, the Avalanche Elite rides hard when you need it to.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminium Frame, w/ Triple Triangle?, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack tapered 1 1/8-1 1/2Head Tube, 27.5/29 Design
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR32 RLR, 100mm, Air sprung with Remote Lock out and rebound
- Headset: Semi Intgrated, Sealed Cartridge, Tapered
- Stem: All Terra Alloy 1 1/8? Threadless, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 31.8, 7?
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy Riser, Double-butted, 15mm rise, 9? sweep, 5? rise, 740mm
- Grips: GT Statement logo grips
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 34.9 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore GS
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 2×10
- Brake System: Shimano disc, 160/160mm
- Crankset: All Terra, 36/22
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10-speed
- Front Hub: Formula QR, center lock
- Rear Hub: Formula QR, center lock
- Rims: Alex ASD10 Alloy double wall Disc, 32h, tubeless ready
- Front Tyre: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25″, DNA Compound
- Rear Tyre: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25″, DNA Compound
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport
- Seatpost: All Terra Micro Adjust, 6061 Alloy, 30.9 x 350mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
S, M, XL, L
27.5″ (650b), 29″